COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Competition Dates: Start Date 03/04/2023 – End Date 30/04/2023
Prize:1 winner picked at random to WIN an afternoon tea for two and a basket of freshly ironed laundry.
- The competition is only open to residents of mainland UK.
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over (at the time of entry) and must enter on the relevant Bright & Beautiful landing page as defined below.
- Entrants can only enter the competition once.
- Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Bright & Beautiful are not eligible to enter.
- The participant must have entered on the correct landing page to be eligible for a chance to win.
- Entries to the competition will only be accepted between the Start Date to the End Date inclusive.
- The winners will receive a prize of an afternoon tea for two and a basket of freshly ironed laundry.
- A cash alternative of the equivalent value will not be offered as an alternative prize. Prizes are non-transferable.
- The winner will be announced on the 5th of June and will be notified via email. The winner will be publicly announced by the Promoter and their photo and winning comment/story shared. By entering this competition, you agree, if you are the winner, to your name being shared on social media and to providing a picture of yourself and a statement to the Promoter for use in associated publicity relating to this competition.
- The winner will be required to acknowledge notification of their potential win via email. If a winner does not acknowledge notification of their win within 5 days of being notified, the prize shall be forfeited without any compensation being payable and the prize will be given to another participant chosen at random.
- Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions by the Promoter shall not constitute a waiver by the Promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way with Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete, or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
- The winners will be chosen at random. The Promoter’s decision is final in respect of all matters related to this competition. No correspondence shall be entered into.
- The basket of ironed laundry will need to be used within 6 months of winning and the size cannot be larger than 22" x 14" x 9" inches.
- The afternoon tea must be taken within 6 months of winning.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a prize are the responsibility of the winner. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the prize (excluding VAT) are the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the competition at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter is – Bright & Beautiful UK Limited, Building 4, Brackley Campus, Buckingham Road, Brackley, NN13 7EL